Thursday 20 December 2012

WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Hey guys.
I have some very irritating and sad news. . . . .
TEDDY GOT DEACTIVATED DXXXX


I said a random "Heyloz x" and did some regular non-banning lines of my Movie, and BAM!
That message came up xCCC
I E-mailed Panfu to try and re-activate my account and hopefully, i'll get my account back.
If I don't, I might have to get a new account from my dad. . . 
If he says No, then I will stop playing Panfu and quit my blog X___X
Fingers crossed that my account will get saved, and if it doesn't, then dad will have to save the day.
If everything fails, then. . . Goodbye friends xC

You've all been so good to me, and i'll never forget you.
Byeh. . . .Fingers Crossed to save Tefz xC

8 comments:

  1. O_______O WHATTTTTTT?! YOU MAY NOT QUIT YOUR BLOG AND NEITHER PANFU D: D: D: And you can still use SandsiblingGaara or ToughCookie until you get your account back! If you think I'll let you go just 'cause your account got deactivated you are terribly TERRIBLY wrong. You're still my best friend and I do NOT accept this goodbye-nonsense ;__;

    ~Sincerely, a very upset smazing Smoshy T-T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.
      Maybe I got a little emotional, but, seriously, whats the point in continuing a bloig about a person that died and does not excist anymore?
      What the point in continuing on another account, when you are well known and repected on that amazing account? X__X
      Thanks, you're my best friend too :')

      Delete
  2. :( :( :( I'll miss ur accpunt so much, I hope Panfu gives it back, if they dont tell meh,
    ILL TRACK THEM DOWN :D
    And kill them of course :)
    ~Jeddy xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also Ted why CAN I right click your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a glitch.
      My blog is secure and does not allow people to right-click it.
      So, it must be a glitch and/or bug.

      Delete
  4. I know.
    Panfu just deactivated me by "accident".
    I almost missed the Gift Machine and the Advent Gift ;__;

    ReplyDelete